South Cambs meet-up

(5 Posts)
Stephbec Tue 11-Mar-14 18:00:04

Hi. I recently moved to Stapleford and am looking to meet mums nearby. Dd1 will be three in May. Dd2 will be three weeks tomorrow smile. I made great friends at my antenatal group with dd1 but don't know anyone with a young baby. I'd be very happy to meet mums with toddlers but ideally would like to meet up with mums with babies when dd1 is in childcare (some Mondays, and Tuesdays and Wednesdays). Can supply tea and biscuits!!

LocalEditorCambridge Tue 11-Mar-14 20:01:37

Hi! Are you around on the 19th March? I'm organising a day time get together. I might even do it at my house if the weather looks rubbish - obviously all toddlers and your lovely new born more than welcome. Congratulations!

There's also a thread for evening drinks too - not sure if you fancy a night out yet! grin

Will link the threads so you can see them.

Welcome by the way - thank you for joining!

Stephbec Tue 11-Mar-14 21:18:15

Thank you. I'm free in the morning and would love to meet up. Can't see the links but probably baby brain confused

LocalEditorCambridge Tue 11-Mar-14 22:20:51

No - it's my brain. My baby is 15 months - does that still count at baby brain?

local.mumsnet.com/Talk/local_cambridge/1995219-Cambridge-Mumsnet-Meet-ups-February-March-2014

rebeccamg Sun 16-Mar-14 14:38:07

We'd love to meet up too!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now