KidsUnlimited Fulbourn

(2 Posts)
TallDarkandUgly Mon 17-Feb-14 19:51:14

Can someone recommended this nursery and do you know what exactly happened to prompt another Oftsted inspection within 6 months of the previous one? They got a 2 in April 2013 and then were inspected again in October of the same year and got a 3! The second report says:
The inspection was brought forward by Ofsted upon receipt of a concern relating to an incident that occurred on a recent outing. The nursery acknowledge that this incident occurred and the risks that it posed. However, the nursery has taken all reasonable measures to ensure the incident will not be repeated.
I'd be really thankful if anyone could shed some light if they are in the know. I'm thinking of sending my little boy there because all the other local nurseries are full.

JennyWren1234 Tue 18-Feb-14 10:27:02

Not much help, but I know they are moving to new premises shortly on the business park the other side of the road. I visited the nursery before Christmas for a Christmas activity afternoon/fair and all the staff seemed lovely. Have you been to look round? Why don't you ask them about the incident, I'm sure they won't mind.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now