First timer, new to Cambridge

(6 Posts)
Katecgreen Sun 03-Nov-13 21:45:30

Hi everyone, I am 29, and we've just found out we are having our first baby. We moved to St Ives 18 months ago and were just waiting to move into our new house in Cambridge.

Looking to get to know people in the area as not many of our friends are yet to have babies and I'm completely new to this world.

ChestertonCharley Mon 04-Nov-13 13:39:22

I made several friends at ante natal yoga (Anna Youngs) and we're still in touch 6+ years on!

LocalEditorCambridge Thu 28-Nov-13 10:32:27

Congratulations on your lovely news - I hope your pregnancy is going well. Have you moved to Cambridge yet? We are in the process of organising day time get togethers. The Local Ambassador will be posting threads shortly with times / places and hopefully you'll be able to make some of those.

Tid1 Thu 28-Nov-13 20:05:39

Hey, whereabouts in Cambridge are you moving? I live just off milton road and i have a soon to be 2 year old :-) I work part time, but always happy to meet for a coffee :-)

rebeccamg Fri 17-Jan-14 21:50:45

We've just moved to the area and would love to get out a meet new people! I have a 2 year old and an 11 month old xx

Hazel1985 Mon 24-Feb-14 12:16:54

Hi I am 28 n have 4 kids congratulations on ya lil one lol u moved here yet ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now