Can anyone recommend a local conveyancer

(1 Post)
Linus33 Sun 12-May-13 14:48:19

We'd like to make an unofficial access to our back garden official and think that we'll need some help - possibly from a conveyancer - to get this written into our house deeds. We've not used a solicitor or legal bod for a while so wondered if anyone had any recommendations for someone who could do this that wouldn't charge us the earth?

We will consult our neighbours whose private drive we would need to use to gain pedestrian access to our garden for bins, bikes etc. We've been using this unofficially, with our neighbours consent, for quite a few years but we would like to move the gate and make it a more permanent arrangement.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now