swimming lessons for two year old

(5 Posts)
Liu38 Fri 08-Feb-13 17:58:17

Park side pools offer very good lessons for babies from 4 months (swim together) and then from 3 years old lessons without mums or dads in the water.They run them 3 times a week (I think). I am strongly recommend lessons on Wednesday with teacher Ewa. She is brilliant. Also these lessons are cheap: 26 ponds for a month, and 13 if you receiving housing or council tax benefits. Good luck.

CamMumma Wed 06-Feb-13 12:13:49

I concur with orchardy, my DS does lessons with bumpercise and aquatots an loves them, he is 19m.o and has been going since he was 6months.

ch3398 Fri 01-Feb-13 19:32:01

We swim with dolphin birthlights

http://www.dolphinbabyswim.com/blog/?p=71

orchardy Wed 30-Jan-13 14:42:37

Bumpercise and Aquatots. Sarah Allen is extremely nice and the classes are in the week and in various locations, and I found them invaluable for making friends as well. Both my children swam with Sarah from babyhood and are now very proficient, at 5 and 7.

townandgowners Mon 28-Jan-13 13:25:45

Can anyone recommend any particular organisation for swimming lessons for a two year and ideally not on a Saturday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now