Childminders in Cambridge

(2 Posts)
Stephbec Wed 07-Sep-11 08:53:13

I’ve got a three month old daughter and I’ll be returning to work part-time when she is a year old. I’ve put her name down at a couple of nurseries. I’m also interested in childminders but I don’t know where to start. I’ve looked at some Ofsted reports but I can’t figure out how to contact the childminders from the Ofsted website, as it doesn’t name them, just lists their reference numbers. It would be really helpful to have some recommendations from other mums. I live in the East Barnwell area but would be happy to use a childminder based elsewhere in Cambridge. Thank you in advance, Steph

An0therName Wed 07-Sep-11 21:24:20

This is how I found my childminder - I looked at ones that had vacancies and visited a couple - they showed me their ofsted report and I took up references - I went back a couple of times - do pop over to the childminder section on main mumsnet board for more tips and NCMA website is worth a look as well

www.familiesandchildcare.org.uk/childcaretype.htm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now