Millington Road Nursery?

(8 Posts)
crumblemumble Wed 20-Jul-11 18:33:02

Would love to hear anyone's experience with this Cambridge nursery, especially for an older child 3/4.

crumblemumble Fri 22-Jul-11 14:32:43

Perhaps everyone is sworn to secrecy on the subject?

MatthewWrightOffTheTelly Tue 26-Jul-11 20:51:07

Have to say I've never heard of it!

SouperTrouper Tue 26-Jul-11 22:12:19

Nor have I, sorry.

PJFanClub Wed 27-Jul-11 00:59:15

I was considering it for my child who was 2 at the time but was put off it.

A Nanny friend used to look after a child who went there and observed her being left to cry alone and uncomforted in excess of 10 mins at a time, on more than one occasion. The parents subsequently moved the her to Queens.

This was a couple of years ago and things change within a Nursery environment so quickly. Go and have a look around it and see what you think, the atmosphere, the attitude of the staff and seeing how happy the children are is usually a good indicator.

cazzybabs Wed 27-Jul-11 13:08:09

I have heard very good things about this nursery - not used it myself but everyone I know who has loves it!

umf Sun 31-Jul-11 19:37:15

We used it for a year, thought it was great. Lovely outside space, plenty of room, and mature, kind, experienced staff.

It's quite large and quite intense - my feeling was that it was best for the older children and those who were mostly at home and so needed a few hours a day of exciting stimulation. There weren't many fulltime children.

MotherofBears Mon 01-Aug-11 16:00:19

Lots of friends have children at Millington Road and I've only ever heard positive things about it...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now