Milton road primary school

(4 Posts)
Fiaediana Thu 30-Jun-11 18:19:40

Can anybody enlighten me about Milton Road primary. Is it really the best school in Cambridge? We are relocating from south London and i have no idea how to find a good school .Any suggestions? Thanks!!!!

MovingAndScared Fri 01-Jul-11 10:37:10

I was having a dicussion with a friend of mine yesterday and we agreed that all the primary schools in the cambridge area are very good -possibly quite different from London
I have just moved in the area -although a village which is a bit different but certainly found that to be a case
so I would would probably look where you want to live first - costs in central cambridge are v high and then look at schools - but normal way to look at it is ofsted and visits - and there are quite a few threads on here - and also what suits your child - a school can be very good for one child but not for others
also how old are your DC as many school in cambridge are pretty full so if they are already going to move school you may have less choice.

Fiaediana Fri 01-Jul-11 12:32:26

Thanks a lot for the reply! Yes i think I need to come to Cambridge and have a look around I have been there only once

Nosleepandinpitofdespair Sat 02-Jul-11 22:04:33

Arbury primary also got an outstanding ofsted this year.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now