NHS dentists

(7 Posts)
MovingAndScared Tue 14-Jun-11 20:23:22

anyone have a recommendation - I know of one that is open to new patients but not sure how good it is - idealy north villages

Nosleepandinpitofdespair Wed 15-Jun-11 18:14:10

I go to the one on Staples corner and have always found it to be very good. Cambridge dental centre i think it's called. It's right next door to the sex shop though so make sure you get the right door!

Other friends say the one in Histon is good (although i think there are 2 and i'm not sure which they go to - not very helpful am I!).

Lilymaid Wed 15-Jun-11 21:19:26

I've used the one at Staples Corner for several years but am registered there with Mr Perry who (according to a poster on a previous thread) wasn't taking new NHS patients last year. I don't know about the other dentists at that practice.

neolara Thu 16-Jun-11 14:42:52

We were at the one on Staples Corner this morning. They have a sign outside saying that they are taking on new NHS patients. Mr Perry is fab.

MovingAndScared Thu 16-Jun-11 14:54:06

thanks I will give them a ring

Nosleepandinpitofdespair Thu 16-Jun-11 15:25:55

We have Monika who is also fab and very good with children.

lovecorrie Fri 17-Jun-11 10:25:07

Another massive thumbs up for Dick Perry. I'm no longer terrified of my six month check - he took a tooth out last year and was brilliant and is so incredibly gentle. Can't rave enough!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now