Playdaze Linton

(9 Posts)
umf Mon 06-Jun-11 09:58:20

Does anyone know what the Playdaze soft play in Linton is like? How does it compare with Cheeky Monkeys and Funky Fun House?

Also there's one in Ely? What's that like? Thanks!

CestTout Mon 06-Jun-11 11:16:27

Haven't been to the one at Ely in years but it used to be good, just quite limited seating for parents (this was 6+ years ago) Linton one is pretty small but has good visibility so you can see all the areas. We prefer Cheeky Monkeys out of the three.

Lancelottie Mon 06-Jun-11 11:23:31

Cheeky Monkeys gave us a free baby guinea pig when we were there some years back. No other play place could come close to them after that in my kids' eyes.

<disclaimer: soft play places should not issue small pets to random strangers -- but he is (still) a very lovely guinea pig>

umf Mon 06-Jun-11 13:11:56

Turns out the answer is that Playdaze has closed. Sign on the door, but annoyingly not on the website. Alarmingly one window covered in flies, which brought to mind some of the more unpleasant detective stories I've read.

I like Cheeky Monkeys too - it's just not open on Mondays, which seems to be the day we mostly 'need' soft play.

BettyBleu Mon 06-Jun-11 14:31:54

Oh no, I was at Playdaze in Feb/March and out of all of them it was my favourite because it was easy to see where my 2 children were on the frame. Shame.

Raggedrascal Fri 01-Jul-11 21:12:28

Ragged Rascals soft play runs soft play sessions for children up to the age of 4 at Great Shelford Rugby Club in Great Shelford. Check out www.raggedrascals.co.uk
Sessions run Mondays 10.00am - 12noon and Thursdays 10.00am - 12.30pm and then 13.00pm - 15.00pm.

Thursday sessions run over the summer holidays.... :0)

homeedmam11 Fri 08-Jul-11 12:58:56

Theres one in Linton.smile

rubyrubyruby Sun 10-Jul-11 22:03:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

umf Sat 20-Aug-11 19:08:53

That's good news!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now