CamYoga?

(6 Posts)
chubbly Sun 22-May-11 22:04:40

Hi- has anyone tried the baby yoga classes? I'm not an excercise friendly person but I'd like to give it a go. All advice appreciated. smile

BettyBleu Mon 23-May-11 18:39:25

I did them with my first and we both really enjoyed them, met some really nice Mums there too. Would have done them with my second too but he was a refluxer so wouldn't have been good for him.

Classes are flexible and light-hearted so if you need to feed/nappy change etc no-one bats an eyelid. Its probably best to wait until your baby has enough strength to hold their head up, otherwise they're a bit too floppy to do some of the exercises. You'll need to take something for your baby to lie on like a thick blanket or towel as they are not on the mat for the whole class.

I think classes are still drop in so you could try it without having to commit.

chubbly Mon 23-May-11 19:25:39

Hi - thanks Betty. I think we will give it a go, they are still drop in too. Good tip about the blanket; it'll be a new experience for us both!

camyoga Mon 20-Jun-11 09:12:50

hi this is louise from camyoga, in cambridge. yes baby yoga classes are drop in, and suitable for babies from 6 weeks to crawling. classes are very relaxed and we have a cafe at the centre for before and after food and drink so you can stay and chat to other mums.
please come along and give it a try. we also have a class pass system which gives a good discount for a block of classes.
class is every tues 10am.
www.camyoga.co.uk

camyoga Mon 20-Jun-11 09:13:32

that's camyoga.co.uk

Lancelottie Mon 20-Jun-11 11:28:09

Before you get banned for accidental advertising, Camyoga, maybe you could tell me if you do anything suitable for manic 12-yr-olds, as we've had it recommended to try to teach ours to relax?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now