Histon schools/afterschool clubs?

(4 Posts)
mell242 Fri 25-Mar-11 15:19:53

Hi,
We are thinking of moving to Histon, just wanted to know if either the infants or juniors has an afterschool club? and any thoughts in general on the schools or those nearby. I know Girton is over subscribed hence thinking of Histon.

crw1234 Fri 25-Mar-11 15:25:46

Hi - ring the LEA - cambridgshire- for up to date school place news - but when i rang up - (we are moving to the area as well). Histon was full in reception as well -

mell242 Fri 25-Mar-11 15:40:00

Hmmm I thought as might. Maybe we'll have to go as far as Mayfield but at least that's on my way to work. It's just a shame that you miss out on that village feel of attending the local school.

Mins Fri 17-Jun-11 22:24:24

Hi - don't know if you are still looking but there is an afterschool club in Histon - madhatters - they take children from both the infant and junior school. It's not on either of the school premises but in a church hall in the centre of the village. My son is in the junior school which is excellent. Hope this helps.
Mins

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now