Any recommendations for Ballet?

(5 Posts)
Whereismymind Mon 14-Jul-08 13:37:55

Hello HW MNers! Another one has just joined you! We're in Wheeler End with 2 DDs (3 and a half and 16 months). Moved here about 18 months ago but still haven't managed to get my local knowledge up to speed! I am hoping that someone might be able to recommend some ballet classes in the area for DD1?

chelseamorning Fri 18-Jul-08 13:44:39

Hey WIMM!! Welcome!

Sorry, I can't help but will keep my eyes open for you. I live in Penn and have a DS of 21 months.

Where have you moved from? Are you going to any local toddler groups?

Whereismymind Sun 20-Jul-08 22:17:25

I like WIMM - might adopt that! We moved from Suurey last year to be nearer to work
I found a fab toddler group in West Wycombe but sadly DD1 has outgrown it a bit so we haven't been for a while.
Lucky you to be in Penn. My M&D live v near there so I know it a bit. Went to school in Loudwater an age ago!
Would be great to hear of any tips you find!

chelseamorning Sun 20-Jul-08 23:39:10

Hey WIMM

Not sure about being lucky to be in Penn. All places have their down sides!

Sorry you were unhappy with the move. Hope you manage to put some happy roots down soon!

I'll suggest some activities for your DDs if I can. What sort of things are they into? Also, for your own sanity, what sort of things are you into?!

plus3 Fri 08-Aug-08 22:20:01

Hello there is a ballet class at Cores End (between Bourne End & Wooburn Green) in the church hall - think it's a united reform church if that helps. Have to admit I know no more than that, other than my DD is 2, so at some stage she will be going! Hope this helps(?!!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now