Moving to Thame/Aylesbury area - surveyor and thatcher recommendations

(1 Post)
MumOnAlma Mon 24-Jun-13 10:17:35

We've had an offer accepted on a house near Thame / to the SW of Aylesbury. We're currently living in London, so could anyone recommend a local surveyor who could do the necessary checks on the property for us please?

The property is partly thatched (eek), so I'd also like to get a thatcher in to advise on the remaining lifespan of the roof and the likely costs to get it done at some point.

Many thanks for your help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now