Moving to Green Street Green - any info?

(6 Posts)
helsbels74 Mon 01-Mar-10 13:44:33

Hi all,

We're moving to Green Street Green in the next few months and I'm slowly trying to get some info re. baby groups etc. I'll be working Wed - Fri and am slightly daunted by the thought of having to start again with the networks and friendships but also looking forward to meeting lots of new mums/dads. If anyone has any good ideas re. places to go to meet other mums on Monday and Tuesdays in the area, please do let me know! We have an 11 month old baby girl.
Thanks

BuzzingNoise Sat 06-Mar-10 10:57:43

Wow! I'm moving there too in the next few months smile We're still househunting at the moment (looking to rent).

helsbels74 Mon 08-Mar-10 21:59:37

Good luck with the house hunting! Let us know when you find something - we'll not be there for another coupleo f months and then need to do loads of work to this house.....a good idea...? mmmh.

Maybe meet you one day soon in Green St Green!

:-)

BuzzingNoise Mon 08-Mar-10 22:46:50

Do you know the area at all? Polhill Garden Centre is only a short drive away and they have a nice restuarant now, with a little outside bit for kiddies to play when the weather is nice.
And the Walnuts in Orpington now has a soft play too, which is really big.

helsbels74 Mon 15-Mar-10 19:56:36

thanks!

We're going to be quite new to the area - moving from SW London to be nearer family/grandparents who all live in Kent. Any tips re. nurseries or childminders in the area?

Margaritanino3 Thu 30-Jun-11 21:39:27

Hello Ladies,
I red your messages from last year, and hope you are now settle in your new homes. I decide to post you because I just recently moved to Green Street Green and I'm traing to get same information as you did a year a go.
Hope I can get any help from you regards, groups, activities, nurseries and all that.
Appreciate all your help
Regards

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now