Looking for a friend for our Aupair

(6 Posts)
TC13 Fri 06-Nov-15 10:47:04

Hiya

Our Italian aupair has just arrived and is keen to make friends, are you a host family who has an aupair who is also keen to make friends?

MrsFogi Fri 06-Nov-15 22:21:28

Whereabouts are you or what school is your au pair doing the drop off at (this will probably be the main factor in finding friends for her)?
Althernatively, I think there is a Bromley au pairs Facebook page she/he can join.

TC13 Sat 07-Nov-15 08:17:25

Hiya we live in Penge my son goes to school in Oakfield Dulwich. Thanks for the tip re the Facebook page will check it out!

MrsFogi Wed 11-Nov-15 20:59:05

Ah too far for my au pair I'm afraid. I think facebook is the way forward if you can't find the other au pairs at school.

hornetgirl Mon 16-Nov-15 19:50:49

Hi we are in Kent House. Our last au pair has just returned home, but we have a new one starting in January. I will keep an eye on this thread and let you know when she is here.

VanillaLatte13 Fri 04-Dec-15 09:06:47

we live in Bickley/Chislehurst area and our au-pair also looks for a friend. She takes the kids to Scotts park primary school. She is Bulgarian and very keen to learn English, hence open to speak only English.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now