COMPETITION: Win a copy of beautiful 'What's Hidden in the Woods'

(8 Posts)
LocalEditorBromley Thu 22-Oct-15 13:32:30

The weather is getting colder and the leaves are turning an array of beautiful autumnal hues. Just as the trees are showing us their seasonal style, it's fitting that a copy of Aina Bestard's 'What's Hidden in the Woods?' has dropped through our post box.

Everything is quiet and still...

This beautiful Thames & Hudson title is a real magic box of a book. It comes accompanied by three 'looking glasses' in green, blue and red. At first glance it appears the book is simply gorgeously illustrated with colourful images of wood, trees and grasses. But when you begin to look through the glasses, something a little more magical happens!

'What's Hidden in the Woods?' is a stunning alternative to a story book. Suitable for readers and non-readers, it enchants children and parents alike with the surprises hidden on every page. It's a lovely opener to talk about nature and some of the things that happen around us, too.

Competition

We're really pleased to have a copy of Aina Bestard's 'What's Hidden in the Woods?' to give away. All you need to do is drop us a line, below, telling us your favourite season of the year and why. The competition will close on at 11.59pm on Sunday 1st November. Good luck!

puppetfut Sun 25-Oct-15 16:38:37

autumn because i am really rotten in hot weather!

HaydonWomble Sun 01-Nov-15 20:39:45

Autumn because it leads up to Christmas...

mummytofour Sun 01-Nov-15 20:49:15

Autumn because of the colours and cosy evenings

Wibblytummy Sun 01-Nov-15 20:52:29

Autumn for me too! All the exciting build up for Christmas and lots of beautiful walks with my family.

busyinbattersea Sun 01-Nov-15 20:54:53

Autumn. Amazing colours, log fires and the glint of the frost in the sunshine.

summerpuddingandclottedcream Sun 01-Nov-15 21:32:26

It's got to be summer, with my username - garden parties, barbeques, feeling the sun on your face and bare feet smile

LocalEditorBromley Mon 09-Nov-15 22:19:55

And the lucky winner of our competition is mummytofour!!

Congratulations, mummytofour, you have won a copy of this beautiful book by Aina Bestard flowersstar

We will be in touch with you directly to arrange forwarding of your copy.

Thanks for entering our competition! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now