Loft Conversion

(5 Posts)
L0LA Tue 07-Jul-15 11:35:01

Hi all,
I just wondered if anyone has used a loft conversion company called Loft Conversions Direct based in Chelsfield/Orpington BR6? If you have could you please let me know how the work was, if it was to expected standard and done safely etc. We're thinking of using them but it's always better to get feedback from people who've used them before and I'm a bit of a sceptic about using a company's' own referees. Grateful for any advice. Thanks smile

LocalEditorBromley Sat 11-Jul-15 13:56:20

Hi L0LA, I haven't heard of this company but other Mumsnetters may be able to recommend. If you are looking at any other quotes then a neighbour recent used Lordans and Lawsons, who seemed to be very professional and reasonably priced.

L0LA Sun 19-Jul-15 11:34:47

Thanks for your reply LocalEditorBromley. I can't find any reviews on the first company so I'll have a look at the L&L company you referred to.

Patry Wed 22-Jul-15 11:16:53

Hi LOLA

I haven't but many of my neighbours are using Smiths of Bromley - about 5 since the start of the year! They seem professional and fast.

routemaster25 Thu 23-Jul-15 17:58:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now