Good nursery in Chislehurst/ bromley/ Mottingham

(6 Posts)
Baboo2015 Tue 23-Jun-15 20:35:24

We are new in Chislehursjh area and looked at few nurseries, but can't make up our mind and need some of your suggestions. We looked at "Les enfant", "busy Bee" , "Bromley day nursery" , "Blosoom" and Village nursery. To start, all of them apart from "Les enfant" are full and don't have space. Beside, didn't get very good impression with Blossom ! Any suggestions? Any other nurseries that you could recommend?

PettsWoodMum Wed 24-Jun-15 08:08:25

Firstly welcome to the area!

How old is/are your DC(s). Are you looking for all day care or would a pre-school with summer club help? In the same location as Busy Bees (which I have had friends children attend and they highly rated it) at Farringtons school they have a pre-reception class that starts at age 3 that is amazing. DD attended and it gave her a real head start. It is term time but they have lots of clubs for wrap around care. If Orpington isn't too far then there are a couple of good nurseries there, one on Knoll Rise that my friend has her children at and is very happy with, Sunnyfields.

Baboo2015 Wed 24-Jun-15 17:50:17

Thanks for your reply. My son is 1.5 year old and I am looking at 2 days a week to start. The pre-school is not an option, but thanks for the future. Have you heard of Les enfant? It is in Bromley.

PettsWoodMum Wed 24-Jun-15 18:24:42

Sorry haven't heard of that nursery - it is amazing how vast geographically our lovely Borough is. I have lived in Petts Wood all my life when DD was little she did one day a week at the Asquith Nursery in Crofton and DD went to school for a while in Chislehurst and now in Bickley. Try the Bromley Gossip and Orpington Gossip pages on Facebook - ask a question and it is amazing the responses you get from local people.

Baboo2015 Wed 24-Jun-15 18:37:07

Thanks PettsWoodMum. Appreciate you shared your experiences.

Millicakes Sun 05-Jul-15 22:51:22

I viewed a few nurseries including Les enfants. From what the staff was saying the nursery seemed ok but would have been nice to view the whole nursery rather than the baby rooms. Parking is a nightmare as I see many parked on the yellow line.

Have you looked at Fennies which is on the same road as les enfants.

I settled for Bromley day nursery in the end as I found it far better the rest by far.

Another nursery you could consider is monkey puzzle, it's a new nursery and I liked it the rooms were spacious and well later out

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now