Bullerswood vs. Chis&Sid or Bexley Grammars

(3 Posts)
VanillaLatte13 Tue 16-Jun-15 09:32:13

If you have to chose which one would you prefer? I have heard only positive feedback?

MulberryJam Tue 16-Jun-15 10:19:09

I know people with DC at both, who are all happy with both schools. I am a huge believer in single sex education, so I would choose Bullers, over Chis & Sid, if I lived close enough to get a child into Bullers, and I was choosing. (If you live in Bexley, you won't get Bullers, anyway.)

I can't really comment about the other Bexley grammars. I do know someone who went to Townley, who described it as "a grey school for grey people", but she left maybe 8 or 9 years ago.

VanillaLatte13 Tue 16-Jun-15 18:27:23

Thank you MulberryJam. I have heard the same that DC are happy, but the teaching support is really important as well. We live close to Bullers and ideally I would like DC to be in mixed school (I'm coming from a country where no single schools are available). DS will apply for Chis&Sid and Bexley and I would love him to chose the best possible option for both education and environment. I know that there are children on our street going to Bullers and all very positive about it.
With regards to Townley I know that it has improved in the last years. We will be aiming again Chis&Sid, Bexley grammar and Bullerswood for DD.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now