Meet other Bromley pregnant and/or new mums

(7 Posts)
evyjones Wed 20-May-15 23:35:41

Hi, I'm 24 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I have recently moved to Bromley, close to Bromley North station and I would love to meet other pregnant and/or new mums. Also, if someone knows of any pregnancy classes I could take up around here, I would be very grateful. ��

NCTOrpington Fri 22-May-15 22:41:40

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

LocalEditorBromley Sun 24-May-15 20:13:24

Welcome to Bromley evyjones! We will share this with our followers as we've had a few posts about meet ups recently.

LocalEditorBromley Sun 24-May-15 20:15:37

You'll also find a few pregnancy classes listed here: local.mumsnet.com/search/bromley?query=pregnancy+classes.

Good luck!

Beboldbestrong Mon 25-May-15 21:37:59

Hey evyjones, I'm 29 weeks pregnant with my first and recently moved to Bromley! How are you finding it? smile

Ina83 Mon 01-Jun-15 22:12:50

Hi. Im 17 weeks pregnant with my second one. Have a 2.5 year old. I have been in bromley since 2008! Im 31 years old. Live in chatterton village.

Poohbear2 Sun 07-Jun-15 19:22:27

Hello everyone.
I am getting a bit desperate as i am not sure how to get this all sorted. I have to move back to bromley for september and i was looking for a housesharing with other parents.i have 2 boys.
Thanks for an help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now