looking for a Reflexologist SE19/Beckenham

(3 Posts)
mumu75 Sun 10-Aug-14 23:56:33

Hello

Can anyone recommend a Reflexologist who does pregnancy sessions please? I've read it can help with nausea and constipation..I'm at the end of my tether sad 8 weeks pregnant and hating every minute.

Sarahg1 Fri 29-Aug-14 15:28:51

I don't know if this is too far for you but I was about to have fertility reflexology here when I found out I was pregnant!

bromleybodyandsole.co.uk/

She was brilliant and I think she does pregnancy reflexology too.

Good luck - and please keep us posted if you find anyone more local, I'm no doubt going to need some help with nausea and constipation too soon...

mumu75 Mon 17-Nov-14 17:01:19

Hi
So sorry, I haven't logged into Mumsnet for ages to respond and say thank you for recommending someone. I did try Bromleybodyandsole but we kept missing each other and in the end I gave up!

I found a lovely therapist called Lucy (07970 800958), she'll come to your house and is very reasonable. I would recommend her, and she's very local, she's based in Beckenham ;)

Thankfully my nausea stopped in the 13th week, the constipation has improved! I'm trying to enjoy the second trimester!

I hope you're not suffering too much..?

Thanks againsmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now