Seeking Beckenham family to share our fantastic nanny

(3 Posts)
Belle28 Wed 22-Jan-14 13:35:36

We have a boy aged 3 and a girl aged 1 and are looking to share our fantastic nanny with another child from a Beckenham family Monday-Wednesday. Our nanny is friendly, patient and immensely capable. She takes our children to a wide range of different activities every day including playgroups, music groups, local parks, farms and museums as well as finding fun activities to engage them with at home. She prepares a good mix of healthy meals and snacks for them and is a wonderful addition to our family. We live in the Clockhouse area of Beckenham.

Anast Thu 13-Feb-14 12:32:17

Hi Belle,

I am looking for some childcare.. Do you suggest to share a nanny at your house on Monday - Wednesday, or do you mean your nanny is available Mon - Wed? If more convenient, please email directly at zhitnyuk2000@yahoo.com

Many thanks

Anastasia

MetromummyRo Thu 20-Mar-14 16:01:06

Hi Belle and Anastasia,

I have a 2 year old boy (and a baby girl due in May) and am desperately looking for a nanny for one afternoon/ morning a week. Does that sound workable to either of you.

Please get in touch if so. My email address is rohini.teather@gmail.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now