soon to be ofsted registered childminder available in Westbury-on-Trym

(14 Posts)
navyeyelasH Mon 22-Jun-09 12:10:20

If anyone is interested please get in touch; we are open 5 days a week and we operate more as a small nursery (6 children at the most, no school runs) rather than a traditional childminders.

We have 2 members of staff, one a qualified primary school teacher and the other (me) a very experienced nanny; this means ratios are lower than you'd find in a typical nursery setting but there are still other children for your children to play with. Best of both worlds!

Neither of us have children that will be in the setting (the other childminder has a son who is at school full time) and we have set up as childminders as we love working with children. Not because we want to stay home with our own children IYSWIM?

Facilities include dedicated playroom, nursery with cots for those that need a nap, large garden with raised beds for children to grow their own things, lots of outings out side the home to parks, farms and museums etc.

We have full and part time vacancies and hopefully should have a website up and running in the next 2 weeks.

We already have 5 children on our books from word of mouth!

spookycharlotte121 Thu 09-Jul-09 21:01:22

hello just thought I would let you know that I am highly interested in you childminding. It sounds fab!!! I have just compleeted a degree and am currently looking for work so will also be looking for somewhere for my little ones to go. I have a ds who is 2 and a dd who is 1.
Would you be able to provide me with info..... prices etc.... webpage. I live just by horfield sports centre so am close to you.

Am quite excited about this as sending the kids to nursery is quite a daunting prospect for me.

Hope to hear from you. Will keep my eyes on this thread.

navyeyelasH Sun 12-Jul-09 12:39:34

Hi spookychrlotte, do you want to drop me n email at imhayley@gmail.com and I can go through everything with you?

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you, I've been working nights sleep training a baby so have only just logged on. Chat soon.

spookycharlotte121 Mon 13-Jul-09 09:45:19

thats ok... I have been busy too recently and have only been able to 'drop in' every once in a while. I will try and email you this afternoon.

Thanks for getting back to me!!!

idunnop Mon 13-Jul-09 09:53:04

Have just worked out your username is an anagram!! I have one of your fliers pinned to my noticeboard but have never contacted you... Do you still offer babysitting as well or has that all finished now you've started childminding?

idunnop Mon 13-Jul-09 09:54:34

Have just worked out your username is an anagram!! I have one of your fliers pinned to my noticeboard but have never contacted you... Do you still offer babysitting as well or has that all finished now you've started childminding?

idunnop Mon 13-Jul-09 09:55:43

oops blush

navyeyelasH Mon 13-Jul-09 11:48:44

Hi idunnop you have one of my flyers?? How mad, I think I last did them ten months go. The babysitting is still going strong, I don't start childminding until September at which point I'll only be babysitting twice a week.

Just have a nose on my website www.hayleyevans.co.uk for nannying/babysitting info. And yes it's an anagram, cool isn't it?!

idunnop Mon 13-Jul-09 12:20:10

Yes, it's been on my noticeboard quite a while!!! So do you live in W-o-T or is that where the other person lives?

It's a very cool anagram!

navyeyelasH Mon 13-Jul-09 13:02:51

I reckon you must be a big countdown fan to have noticed that wink

I live in WOT now, have just bought my first house hence the move to CMing. The other person lives in this area too. You must be quite close to me if you have a flyer?

spookycharlotte121 Mon 13-Jul-09 14:21:11

Hello. I have emailed you so that you have my address. I live very close to WOT too..... on wellington hill west, just by the roundabout that goes to either southmead, henleaze or wot.

got to add your username is tres cool!!! better than my boring old one.

idunnop Mon 13-Jul-09 16:07:36

Congratulations on buying your first house! I'm in WOT too.

No, not a Countdown viewer (at least, not for a loooonnng time since I was at uni!) - just saw your 'imhayley' email address and made the link with the flier I have!

Good luck with the childminding - it sounds a really ideal set-up.

navyeyelasH Wed 22-Jul-09 13:37:00

Thanks for the congrats idunnop fingers crossed it all goes to plan!

Spookyc I emailed you back last night. Such a bad time for my laptop to blow up sad

navyeyelasH Mon 14-Sep-09 11:22:32

Just a bump and to let you know the website is live now - although not quite finished as we are waiting for the graphics.

here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now