soft play centres in Bristol?

(9 Posts)
DoraJo Sun 07-Sep-08 22:17:26

Hi. I don't know how to find soft play places! (probably just looking in the wrong place in yellow pages..?) Does anyone have any recommendations of nice ones in or around Bristol?

HairyToedHobbit Sun 07-Sep-08 22:38:10

Hi, I've been to this one at Broadwalk Shopping Centre. Seemed ok but don't know how it compares though as I haven't been to any others.

navyeyelasH Mon 08-Sep-08 19:54:59

Depends where you are and how much you can afford? The best I have been too is Jump www.123jump.co.uk/ & play space playspace.co.uk.

If you look on netmums and join the Bristol site it always has loads of useful things going on around Bristol. It lists softplay here www.netmums.com/listings/PLACES/bristol/56/Soft+Play//

The other good place if it's dry is hengrove park and Blaise park - not strictly softplay but still good fun! Look here for more info www.netmums.com/listings/PLACES/bristol/61/Parks//

TheArmadillo Mon 08-Sep-08 20:01:03

castaways in kingswood (just off the main road) is the best I've found as it isn't too expensive.

If not raining then Hengrove play park is fab - sand and water play, loads of equipment adn plenty of space to run around (also have cafe, toilets etc).

DoraJo Tue 09-Sep-08 09:03:06

Hi everyone, thanks so much for your replies, these sound great!

saggyhairyarse Wed 10-Sep-08 21:52:34

Where do you live?

There is the Wacky Warehouse at Barrs Court, Wishing Well at Longwell Green, Castaways in Kingswood, Easton Leisure Centre.

There is a little one in Parish Wharf Leisure Centre, Portishead, Puxton Park near Congresbury.

Playspace and Noahs Ark over Brislington way. Theres also Mayhem in Little Stoke.

Oh and another one in Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre.

ilovemydog Wed 10-Sep-08 21:55:53

what's the name of the one near brislington/st phillips?

saggyhairyarse Tue 16-Sep-08 20:38:55

Playspace

PussinJimmyChoos Tue 16-Sep-08 20:41:55

Playspace is great! DS loves it! Food is good as well - all fresh and locally sourced from farmers - chicken nuggets made from scratch, as is the pasta sauce etc - really recommend it!

Not keen on the Easton Leisure centre soft play - very claustrophobic!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now