2 car seats, one booster cushion, one child seat for a bicycle and one Karrimor child carrier

(2 Posts)
DumbledoresGirl Fri 15-Jun-07 16:43:40

1) TWO Britax Freeway Excel car seats
For weight 9kg to 18kg (approx 9 months to 4 years)
3 seating positions upright to reclining
5 point harness
Deeply padded seat with chest and head pads for extra comfort (buckle pads on both seats missing but not essential)
For use in front and back seats of most cars using adult lap or lap and diagonal seat-belts
Full set of instructions for each seat
Covers are removable and washable “Burgundy check”
You will have to take my word for it but I can assure you that neither seat has ever been involved in an accident.
Optional play tray available for £2 – we did have 2 but I can only find one at the moment.
Price: open to offers.

2) Beto child seat for a bicycle
Maximum child weight limit = 48 lb (22kg)
Seat includes heavy duty aluminium rear rack and full mounting kit
Ergonomic grab bar for added safety
3 point harness
Adjustable foot rest
Head rest designed so that child can also wear helmet (helmet not included)
Quick and easy mount and release
2 storage boxes
In original box and includes full instructions
This seat has not been used on a regular basis, only for very occasional family cycle rides in the summer and therefore it is in very good condition
Recently bought new for approx £60
Price: £25

3) Britax (Romeo) Vario Booster Seat
N.B. PLEASE CHECK THAT THIS BOOSTER CUSHION STILL MEETS LEGAL REQUIREMENTS!!
For weight 15kg to 25kg (approx 3.5 to 7 years or 95cm to 125cm)
This is a booster cushion that fits OVER your child’s lap and is specially designed for use in the centre rear seat where only a lap belt is available.
Energy absorbing lap cushion positions seat-belt over child’s thighs
Wipe clean surface (but not removable)
Comes with instructions
This cushion was the only way we could have 3 children all requiring a car seat sitting in the rear of the car. However, it was purchased some years ago and my husband says it might not be legal now so please consider this.
Price: £10

4) Karrimor “Papoose super” baby carrier
Age approx 6 months to 3 years
Fold out stand so carrier can be stood up to put your child in or child can (under supervision) sit in the carrier on the ground eg to eat picnic)
Chest and waist straps (for person doing the carrying) to help spread weight. All straps fully adjustable
Padded seat
Size adjustable
Large zipped storage pocket (approx size of small rucksack) and 2 pouches for small items you wish to reach easily eg toy/drink
Colour: navy and red
Very good condition: although used often as we are a hillwalking family, this is our second carrier and has only been used for one child
Price: £25

I live north of Bristol but would be happy to meet you in a public place eg Cribbs Causeway car park or similar in north Bristol if you wished to view any item before buying.

I do not accept paypal but I do accept cheques or postal orders. If you wanted to buy any item in person, I would want payment by cash. If you wanted any item delivered, I am happy to be told how to arrange for a courier (at your expense).

rmeck Mon 15-Jun-09 19:36:02

Hi DumbledoresGirl,

Is the Britax Vario booster seat still available. I would like to buy it. I'm up in Liverpool but could maybe get my Dad to pick it up on Friday.

Cheers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now