Removal company recommendations Bristol

(7 Posts)
Appletree4 Tue 11-Jul-17 22:05:11

Hiya, looking for a recommendation from anyone who had used a removal company recently. Any companies to try...or to avoid??!

Also anyone know roughly how much it costs? We are moving from a 2 bed house in Bristol to portishead.

Thanks in advance

Appletree4 Sun 16-Jul-17 17:37:22

...any one? hmm

Batteriesallgone Mon 17-Jul-17 09:31:47

www.thesmallmovecompany-bristol.com/removal-services-bristol-p-4.html?gclid=COj9heaItM4CFRa3GwodhvkDQQ

These guys - Small Move Co - were brilliant. Absolutely great guys. We got the half pack service too and they were so quick and efficient

Batteriesallgone Mon 17-Jul-17 09:33:36

Around £800 for half pack and move of a 4 bed house, within bristol

Appletree4 Tue 18-Jul-17 17:27:04

Thanks batteriesallgone that's really helpful. Much more expensive than I'd ever have imagined though!! I've always been the type to do 20 trips in my car and hire a man and van for the big stuff but nothing is that simple now I have a baby! grin

Batteriesallgone Tue 18-Jul-17 19:35:42

Hmmm well it's a very reasonable price for the work tbh. Yours will be cheaper as smaller house. If you have a baby, if there's anyway you can afford it get the pack or half pack service. It takes so much of the stress out of things it really does.

jennymac31 Wed 19-Jul-17 15:59:58

I've also used the small move company and they were excellent. So glad we paid for them to pack all our belongings, as dd caught d&v bug the day before we were due to move and I don't know how we would have completed the move if they hadn't done everything.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now