UWE Journalism Project - Kids Needed!

(3 Posts)
KeejayOV2 Mon 27-Mar-17 20:15:14

Hello!

Bristol was recently named the best city to live in in the whole of the UK and me and my journalism colleagues who also study at UWE want to make that the focus of our final project.

Me and my colleagues are university students from UWE Bristol who are currently producing a news package that would center around this topic, except aimed at children from the ages of 8-13.

We need children who would be willing to talk about why they love Bristol (if they do) and their favorite places to live (if not!) on camera for that third year university project, which will be just for UWE eyes only (although if you like, you can always have a copy!).

If there are willing children and parents, we’d be very grateful and ask for you to contact me either via this email, or on phone via 07852177721.

CaptainMorgansmum Mon 27-Mar-17 21:25:48

How are you planning to go about this? Would the children come to you? We live near UWE but come under South Glos. Does that count?

RedSpecs Tue 28-Mar-17 08:04:44

Hi, I live in Bristol and have an 8 yr old and a 10 yr old who would be interested. Same question as CaptainMorgan though - would we need to come to UWE?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now