Aardman are looking for voluntary game testers.

(3 Posts)
AardmanGamesTesters Wed 05-Aug-15 15:13:36

Hi Mumsnet,

My name is Harvey and I work at Aardman as a quality assurance manager. We make many tablet and desktop games for a young kids, and we are often looking for local children in Bristol between the ages of 3-15 who can help us test them, find problems, and suggest ways we can make them better.

A game testing session usually involves a small group of children coming along to Aardman's HQ on Gas Ferry Road with their parents in tow, and spending between half an hour to an hour playing the game, and perhaps answering a few simple questions about their experience. We try and keep sessions friendly and fun for everyone, and whilst we're aware that some kids are more experienced with games than others, all levels of experience are encouraged.

I've created a mailing list (eepurl.com/buNIV5) to help us at Aardman keep in contact with the parents of our testers to better organise future testing sessions. By signing up, you will be sent an email whenever we have a testing session coming up, and if you are interested in attending you can let us know.

If you are younger than 13 years of age, you must get consent from your parents or legal guardians before you complete this form. For a parent with more than three children or a group subscription please fill in your details and we will contact you concerning the individual children's details.

After subscribing, your details will be forwarded onto us at Aardman and kept for when we need to contact you. Please read our Privacy Policy www.aardman.com/privacy-policy/ to see how we store, use and share any information submitted with this form. By completing and submitting this form you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate. You are free to unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.

I hope this thread creates some attention as we are always in need of testers.
If you have any queries please contact me at
harvey.owen@aardman.com

Thanks,
Harvey

overreactionemoticon Wed 05-Aug-15 15:40:56

I've tried adding myself but have now gone through several human verification pages with no sign of my subscription being successful.

AardmanGamesTesters Wed 05-Aug-15 16:03:11

I've deleted the human verification. Please try again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now