I'm looking for friends !

(5 Posts)
LeoAnni Fri 27-Feb-15 00:33:37

Hi ladies
I've been in Bristol a couple of years but have not managed to make many female friends here. I get on well with work mates of all ages but would like to meet people nearer my own aged, 52. I live with my lovely Hubbie and two kids ( aged 11 and 13 ), but could just do with a break from them now and again and make my own friends here to chat to.

I had some very close friends where I used to live but that has had to change since I moved ( although of course I stay in touch).

LeoAnni Fri 27-Feb-15 00:35:58

Oh I forgot to say that I live near Clifton/Hotwells.

LeoAnni Fri 13-Mar-15 09:30:38

I feel silly now for looking for friends in this way!! What was I thinking!! How do I get rid of this message ?������

RikiB0210 Sun 31-May-15 15:43:52

Hello LeoAnni Actually I think it's rather courageous of you. We might be moving to Bristol soon, so if I do I will definitely need friends too. We are South African coming from 7 years in the Middle East so I am a complete stranger to Bristol. We will know in a couple of weeks. I am going to be the big 50 this year and my kids are 8 and 10 (girls).

valldoreix Thu 18-Jun-15 12:43:05

Hi LeoAnni. I moved to Clifton village 2 months ago. I have a 13 year old daughter (goes to St Kats) , but as I work freelance I haven't met any female friends as yet. So completely understand!
So if you are still looking then let's have a coffee one day.
You are very brave, and I admire you for it :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now