anyone want to rent a room out short term - perhaps suit single parent?

(2 Posts)
scoo Wed 04-Sep-13 18:47:19

Hi, I wondered whether there are any single mothers out there - or other families - who would be interested in renting out a room for 1-3 months? I am in the throes of a job hunt that is taking longer than expected so I need to give up my rented house and downsize for this interim period. Ideally looking for a large double room that I can share with my (very well behaved!) daughter, 8. We do have a cat so need outside space/a cat friendly household. I can possibly find a temporary home for it though if that's a big problem. North Bristol from Clifton across to Westbury on Trym type area. I am easy going, professional and responsible and I can provide landlord's references. Looking from Oct 13th or possibly before if new tenants move in here quicker.

jessica2287 Thu 13-Feb-14 11:10:37

hi, im a single mother living in Exeter( Devon) and i need to find a room to rent urgently with my 6 years old daughter. It seems its very difficult to find a room with a child, please i need help!! thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now