Help needed!

(4 Posts)
norski Wed 05-Jun-13 19:08:51

Hello everyone!

I am looking for Bristol parents of pre-school or primary school age children, to interview about school options and school choice for a piece of research i am conducting.

The interviews will be as long or short as you like and I will buy you a cake and a coffee to say thank you! I can meet you at a time and location convenient to you.

I am particularly interested in parents living in Cotham, Redland, Kingsdown, St Andrews, Horfield, Montpelier, St Werburghs, Henleaze, Westbury on Trym and surrounding areas.

If you or anyone you know might be interested in taking part please get in contact.

Thanks so much for your help!

Spo Wed 12-Jun-13 21:55:29

Hello I'm in St Andrews and my daughter has just started primary school. Not sure how to pm though!

Russianred Thu 13-Jun-13 15:24:07

Hi, I'm in WOT/Horfield and would be happy to take part.

norski Wed 19-Jun-13 14:36:11

Hi guys! Thanks so much for getting in touch, i am really sorry for the late reply, i'm new to Mumsnet, and im still getting the hang of it! Ive sent you both private messages, asking if you could let me know your postcode, as i am only covering parts of St Andrews and WOT. Spo, you can send me a message by clicking on 'message poster' in the top right hand corner of this message, or by replying to the message that i have sent you. Thanks again!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now