Nice salad lunches in Central Bristol

(9 Posts)
BristolLEd Wed 24-Apr-13 16:45:07

Browns or the Watershed? Both do lovely salads, or do you want a bit less restauranty?

AuntieMaggie Tue 23-Apr-13 16:25:39

Thank you smile

I was hoping for something a bit closer to Park St but I guess I'm gonna have to walk!

AshleighDown Tue 23-Apr-13 13:21:33

The Kitchen at the Station do really good salads and a falafel plate. Not only quite cheap, but also a fantastic community enterprise. I was genuinely surprised by the quality of the food. The coffee is really good too.

stwerbsgeekymama Sat 20-Apr-13 13:47:41

Stuff near the centre? Caffe Gusto does good salad boxes - there's one in Prince Street (near the Harbourside). There's one on St Michael's Hill too, but I thought the one on Prince Street seemed to have a better choice of stuff.

You could have a look at the Falafel King stand in the centre. Not a lot of variety but I think they might do a non-wrap option (I always get a falafel wrap so can't remember what the other options are!). You can also get a salad bowl in My Burrito but again, never gone for that so don't know how good it is.

AuntieMaggie Sat 20-Apr-13 09:01:24

Thanks but I can't eat brownies or flapjacks sad

I work near college green so was hoping for something a bit closer...

BristolLEd Sat 20-Apr-13 08:15:55

Try Papadeli! They do amazing salad boxes and if you mention Mumsnet you get a free brownie or flapjack!

GertieLush Fri 19-Apr-13 11:21:24

Poco on Stokes Croft do lovely salads, Falafel place or Olives & Co in St Nick's and I think there's a nice salady place just over the bridge from the Apple (sorry, can't think of the street - Victoria Street?)

givemeaclue Fri 19-Apr-13 10:10:14

Pret a manger do salads

AuntieMaggie Thu 18-Apr-13 18:54:23

Does anyone know where to get nice salad lunches in central Bristol?

I'm low carbing but all I can seem to find is sandwiches and potatoes etc...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now