meet up anyone?

(30 Posts)
MsIngaFewmarbles Wed 26-Sep-12 08:38:07

Hi I've been around mn for ages and we have done meet ups many times in Bristol but I thought I would see if there was anyone new around who might like to meet for coffee during the day or a wine in the evening?

We have a fb group that we generally organise meet ups on do if you're interested post here and we'll get together smile

BristolLEd Mon 19-Nov-12 15:26:46

Thanks WheresMyBrandy, you've inspired me for potential LA privileges...I'm off to visit a bookshop smile

WheresMyBrandy Mon 19-Nov-12 15:46:24

Bookclub is a really good idea glad I inspired you grin

546chewy Sat 08-Dec-12 21:53:57

I am new to this messaging process, and I am not sure how to PM my real name to be added to facebook.
I am keen to meet up with other mums for a natter, and share toddler time.
I am free to meet in Bristol or Bath. I've missed today's meet up.
Would it be possible to post where mums are meeting on this thread also? x

BristolLEd Sat 15-Dec-12 11:42:59

Hi 546chewy how old is your/are your kids? I have a 1 year old and am thinking of arranging a meet up at Kuda Kan a new soft play just of the Gloucester Road, it does good coffee and cake!

sociablemum Thu 17-Jan-13 19:54:35

Hi to everyone! I have not been on MN as much as I would like. I am not from Bristol originally and I am finding things slightly difficult. I have been in the Army and the transition to finding new civilian friends I find is a bit hit or miss! I also want to start up my own business in nutrition and weight loss and would like to get a shake party organised who would like to sample what it is I do, but I really want to find some friends and maybe even some guinea pigs who wouldn't mind trying it for themselves?
I am around North Bristol area near Parkway Station if anyone is interested in meeting up for a cuppa and a chat!? :-)
Kind regards to everyone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now