bristol mums!

(6 Posts)
farah011 Mon 21-Jan-13 18:44:41

hey eye23,, im reying 2 your add,,, i have a lil boy who is 2 let us know when your free x

BristolLEd Sun 18-Nov-12 22:22:51

Hi ladies!
Bristol Local editor here, wonder if any of you can help? I'm still looking for Local Ambassadors, these are lovely Mumsnetters like yourselves who will arrange a monthly meet-up(park, coffee, wine, whatever you wish!) It will make what you are doing now a little simpler, you will have a page in the meet-ups section where you choose a time and place and other mums in your area will come along. As a thank-you thanks you will have your own LA card and we will make sure it entitles you to a few discounts and freebies here and there smile
Please me know if you're interested, or if you know anyone who might be.
Thanks!

546chewy Sat 17-Nov-12 18:36:38

Dear eye23, and friendlee, I am a mum to 21 month old girl. I would love the chance to make new mummy mates. Weather permitting give me a shout. Bedminster, and Bristol are very easy for me to get to with my motor.

eye23 Sun 23-Sep-12 21:22:04

Aww thanks for replying

Defos that would be nice but judging by todays weather we may have to wait a while for a dry one lol

I'm free on a Wednesday or Thursday next week if u like? Do u live in bedminster to?

friendlee Thu 20-Sep-12 22:56:12

Hi eye23

I'm a mum of a 18 month old boy who tries to get out and about most of the time. Would you like to make a 'park date' weather permitting of course!

Let me know!

friendlee

eye23 Wed 19-Sep-12 22:34:49

Hi

I'm a mum with two young children my lil boys 2 1/2 n i got a 4 month old baby girl. I would love to make some new mummy friends for me n my kiddies. I love getting out and about wiv them every thing fromparks, soft play museums n baby toddler groups. Has any1 got babies of similar age and would be interested in setting up some kind of plat date/meet up. Oh yeah I'm 23 n living in bedminster... Thanks for reading this

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now