New Bump and Baby Parenting Group-Kingswood and Surrounding Areas

(2 Posts)
Hlee Mon 19-Sep-11 14:00:31

We are a newly formed group aimed at allowing parents and parents to be the chance to come and chat with people in the same situation.

We are a partnership one of which is a qualified holistic therapist who will be on hand for taster treatments plus infant/pregnancy massage tips and the other is fully qualified in child care and a teaching assistant so your children are well taken care of so you can truly relax.

We also offer a clothes exchange bring in your old good quality baby clothes and simply exchange them with new ones you need.

We will also be having craft events, handbag exchange and themed days.

If you or you know anyone who would be interested in attending our group please let us know and we can start this group in your local area.

We look forward to meeting you all soon x x

suemerry Tue 18-Oct-11 17:19:02

Hello,

I am a new mum living in St George, I think there would be a lot of call for a group like this in our area. My baby is almost three weeks old - there is no end of mums and babies in the park and coffee shop every day!!

Please keep me posted with any developments smile

Thanks

Sue

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now