Explore At @ Bristol Science Experience

(7 Posts)
PommePoire Wed 10-Aug-11 14:20:41

Hello, Bristol Mumsnetters!

I'm not local to Bristol, but my DH attended a conference at @Bristol a few months back. He was given a free voucher to be exchanged for one Family Ticket, normally £35.50. It's valid until 06/10/11 and looking on the Explore@Bristol website I think a family ticket means two adults and two children over the age of 2. (Twos and under go free.)

We were hoping to use it on our way to our camping holiday in Wales, but for various reasons, that didn't happen. Sadly, we won't be in the West Country again this year. I've studied the small print and it doesn't say that's it's not transferable.

So, the first person to post on here, saying they'd like it, can have it!

PommePoire Wed 10-Aug-11 22:45:15

Due to lack of traffic I've reposted on Chat with the same thread title.

OliversMumBristol Thu 11-Aug-11 16:36:41

I would love it if its still available.

OliversMumBristol Thu 11-Aug-11 16:37:13

silly laptop , posted before I could add the owrds please and Thank You
x

PommePoire Thu 11-Aug-11 19:40:09

Sorry OliversMum, as I indicated in my post of 22.45 last night, I reposted the offer on the _Chat board, due to lack of traffic on this thread. I gave the voucher to the first poster on the new thread. I am sorry if you got your hopes up thinking you were the first. sad

OliversMumBristol Thu 11-Aug-11 19:46:03

not a problem, thanks for letting me know.

plipplops Sat 03-Sep-11 21:34:14

Hi OliversMum, I've got a few free child vouchers (when accompanied by a paying adult) you can have if you like?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now