New Mum-To-Be Wanting to Meet Bristol Mums

(17 Posts)
MissMicky Wed 06-Jul-11 19:07:23

Hey I'm due 25th september and would love to get to know people around the area.
Message me if you would like to chat xxx

emma16183 Thu 14-Jul-11 13:47:49

Hi Miss Micky,
Just wanted to let you know I run antenatal birth preparation and relaxation classes in portishead and Bristol. It's a great way to meet other mums to be but also to do some light excerise which helps with common pregnancy ailments and for general preganancy well being. We also cover breathing and relaxation techniques and birth education. You learn the techniques to be able to remain in control of your labour and how to avoid adrenaline kicking in.
There is a lot more to it, just wanted to let you know there are classes out there where you can meet other mums to be.

If your interested, just let me know and I can always send you some information on the classes. It's £40 for a 6 week term.

Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy. Emma smile

emma16183 Thu 14-Jul-11 13:48:14

The website if you want more info is www.lazydaisybristol.co.uk smile

hagridthehamster Mon 18-Jul-11 12:14:50

Hi MissMicky, which area are you in? A group of local MNers meet most Friday mornings, we have DC ranging from a few weeks to strapping teenagers. We normally arrange meet ups via a facebook group so if you'd like to come you can PM me your email address and I'll pass on the details smile

Crazybit Sun 24-Jul-11 11:18:32

Missmicky, where abouts are you? I've just.moved to Thornbury.
Hagrid-where does the meet up take place?

flamencogirl Sun 24-Jul-11 16:57:50

also how do you 'pm' a private email?

I would be interested in the friday meet ups too

georgieporgy Wed 10-Aug-11 09:05:00

Hi MissMicky - I'm due a couple of weeks after you - whereabouts in Bristol are you?
Hagridthehamster - what's the group on FB called? Can anyone join?

hagridthehamster Wed 10-Aug-11 09:12:49

Sorry, been on hols!

The FB group can only be joined by FB friends of existing members as it's a closed group. If you're on FB you can send me a PM on here with your name and I'll add you as a friend on FB and to the group.

Despite the technical oddness everyone is welcome grin

fairyp Thu 11-Aug-11 21:51:37

Hey georgieporgy I'm due a few weeks after as well on the 8th oct. When r u due where snouts in Bristol are u from?

fairyp Thu 11-Aug-11 21:52:47

Sorry abouts not snouts lol smile

georgieporgy Fri 12-Aug-11 15:20:47

Hi fairyp! I'm due 7th Oct - not long eeeekkk!!! And so much to do! I'm in Warmley - what about you?

fairyp Fri 12-Aug-11 20:53:08

I know it seems to be coming round so quickly!!!!! Is it your first. I'm in whitchurch so not too far from you. Did you manage to join the fb group hagridthehamster mentioned?

hagridthehamster Fri 12-Aug-11 23:22:27

friended you both on FB, I've got Fat Fighters as my profile pic smile

georgieporgy Sat 13-Aug-11 09:28:59

Fairyp - no, this will be my second! My first was 11lb 1oz so my main fear right now is another whopper! How about you? Is this your first?
hagridthehamster - thanks for adding me :-) I have accepted! How do we join the group?

fairyp Sat 13-Aug-11 20:32:07

Wow 11lb 1! Big babies run in my family but I'm hoping that won't be the case for me!!!!!! Yes this is my first. Exciting but scary smile thanks for the add hagridthehamster

georgieporgy Mon 15-Aug-11 17:30:40

Don't let the size of the baby put you off - I had a straight forward natural delivery on gas & air. The hard bit was feeding him - no surprise that he was hungry & wanted to feed every 2 hours. I've had a growth scan and this one is measuring big already - this is fine, but does make me somewhat anxious. Do you know what you're having??

Crazybit Thu 25-Aug-11 07:55:04

Have pmed you HH smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now