HELP! Pre Schools, what Pre schools???

(11 Posts)
Twinparents Mon 27-Jun-11 21:58:47

Does anyone have any advice on finding a pre school in the N Bristol area, really struggling to find the info I am after and the FIS have been non too helpful either.

I would just like to know where some are that we can go and see, can anyone reccommend one at all?

Thank you

RitaMorgan Mon 27-Jun-11 22:01:55

What area in particular?

Twinparents Tue 28-Jun-11 21:27:03

Well we're in Southmead but Henleaze, Westbury, Horfield for the right place.

oldsilver Tue 28-Jun-11 21:34:46

Would this site help???

RhinestoneCowgirl Tue 28-Jun-11 21:37:17

I'm on the wrong side of Bristol, was going to suggest FIS but see you've already tried that. Other thing to suggest is do you go to any toddler groups locally - try asking around for recommendations?

RitaMorgan Tue 28-Jun-11 22:07:50

I know of a few but don't know enough to recommend them or not - Jack and Jill in Westbury on Trym, Busy Bees in Henleaze, Horfield Welly. There's another one in Horfield called Peter Pan or Pied Piper I think. I know there's a nursery in Southmead/WOT called the Manor House that might have a pre-school class too.

mrsscoob Wed 29-Jun-11 09:23:01

The childrens center on Doncaster road has a wonderful preschool/nursery. The staff there are brilliant and the facilities are great.

Twinparents Wed 29-Jun-11 18:44:30

Thank you so much for all your replies

Runoutofideas Sat 02-Jul-11 18:25:11

Can second Jack and Jill - my children have been very happy there. Also Westbury Baptist Church pre-school is well regarded locally. Another friend used Brentry and Henbury Childrens' Centre and was happy.

purplemom Sat 09-Jul-11 10:51:51

Horfield wellys is a fantastic preschool

Lixa Wed 03-Aug-11 17:36:44

I've heard good things about Jack & Jill's too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now