Bristol/ Bath pregnant mums?

(2 Posts)
sarahhar Tue 21-Jun-11 16:32:42

I'm a journalist for Marie Claire magazine, putting together an article about a brand new motherhood workshop called Motherhood 2 Me, taking place in Bristol this weekend.

The course, developed by two leading psychologists, aims to psychologically prepare women for motherhood, exploring issues such as identity, 'super mum pressure', career transition, relationships, body-image and confidence.

There is a free place available on the course for a first-time pregnant mum aged 20-35 ish, who has concerns over any of the issues mentioned above. I am looking for a volunteer to attend the course and take part in the feature, including an interview and photograph.

Please get in touch if you, or anyone you know, might be interested!

Thanks,

Sarah

1sttimemum23 Thu 23-Jun-11 11:45:48

Hello, I'm 23 and 9 weeks pregnant for the first time.
I have just got my 2:1 in law and now dealing with doing a placement in July with a law firm despite morning sickness, running my house which I use to pay my mortgage with tenants and trying to find a part time job. I am determined to be a lawyer as it has always been my dream so will try and do the lpc part time while pregnant!
The prospect of being able to handle a baby and career scares me enormously along with the pains of pregancy. Being alone all day while my other half is out all day makes it very difficult. Although my main problem at the moment is morning sickness which is not just in the morning at all!
If this fits te description of a person you are looking for, please feel free to contact me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now