Just moved to Lindfield - anyone for coffee?

(4 Posts)
JennyGolightly Thu 13-Aug-09 13:34:50

Hi there,

I've just joined Mumsnet and hoping I might meet a few new people. I moved down to Lindfield/Haywards Heath a couple of months ago and could do with making a few local friends.

I have a 3 year old dd and 17 month ds and we like getting out and about for walks and play and especially coffee and cake!

Hope to hear from a few of you!

Jenny

sleepychunky Thu 22-Oct-09 14:52:50

Hi Jenny,

I'm in Burgess Hill but parents are in Lindfield and I'm there at least once a week. I have 2 year old DS and due with no.2 in 7 weeks time, so will be around a lot more (still working at the moment).
If you see this then let me know and maybe we can arrange to meet up - we are big fans of coffe and cake too smile

AliN73 Tue 02-Mar-10 19:36:30

Hi, I'm about to move to Cuckfield from London this weekend, have a 16 month old son and another baby on the way in June! Would love to meet! Ali x

emski1972 Mon 20-Jun-11 12:07:21

Hello!

Moving to Lindfield in August and hoping to meet a few people..yes another one escaping London.

I was hoping to join an NCT group or a class I could do until I have to go back to work in October, currently on Mat leave but see the aged rents once a week in Haywards Heath.

Any suggestions?? Always free for cake ;-)

Cant wait to move!!

BTW are there any Dads in HH looking after teh kids? DP wil be doing a few days a week, he's a photographer and has a lovely life making bread,walking the dog and working now and again! (lucky bugger)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now