Anyone been to Westow's?

(7 Posts)
MrsMerryHenry Wed 05-Aug-09 21:17:47

What are the rules re food - are you allowed to bring your own food for kids/ adults?

IKnowWhoYouAre Fri 07-Aug-09 21:16:24

There's a cafe and you are only supposed to have their food. But I doubt they'd chuck you out if you brought your own. It's not as busy as it was - think they've lost a lot of business to Funplex, which is cleaner.

MrsMerryHenry Sun 09-Aug-09 23:52:49

Hmm...maybe I'll go to Funplex, in that case! Thanks for info.

kittywise Mon 10-Aug-09 08:19:47

I went once ages ago, note the word once. It was dingey and grubby.

chocolatefudgebrownie Mon 10-Aug-09 08:23:20

bored staff, dirty and dingey was my experience too. Avoid, unless despertate!

treacletart Mon 10-Aug-09 08:52:50

Its OK. Funplex is better and I'm told Monkey Business in Lewes is better still. I'm sure I read there's a new one opening in Hove soon but its not open yet... If its a trek to get to the other's I wouldn't avoid westows. Kids love it. If yours are old enough to play unattended make sure you take a friend or some reading matter to keep yourself sane. I think they frown on your own food but I doubt they'd throw you out for it, particularly this weather - or if you buy a coffee from them. If you show them a bus ticket valid today you get 50p off your ticket.

kittywise Mon 10-Aug-09 11:38:15

monkey biz in Lewes is fantastic. Clean, bright, cheery, nice kids, nice food, nice staffsmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now