Any Brighton/Hove expectant mothers want to meet up..?

(11 Posts)
ErikaMaye Mon 15-Jun-09 20:23:46

I'm due in November, and very keen to meet and chat with anyone else expecting! I can pretty much do any day of the week, so whenever is good for others would be fab for me

ErikaMaye Tue 16-Jun-09 23:28:29

Gonna bump myself as am rather bored and lonely grin

rachelstephens Wed 17-Jun-09 23:19:41

hi erikamaye

i am having my second baby in mid-october. would be good to meet up with you but i am notoriously disorganised as well as having a 2 year old job in chichester to juggle! would be good to meet up at some point though, pm me with your mobile.

rachelstephens Wed 17-Jun-09 23:20:56

sorry, i meant a 2 year old and a job in chi - not a 2 year old job in chi, that wouldn't really make sense would it!

ErikaMaye Thu 18-Jun-09 00:13:26

I haven't signed up for the pay system yet, but if you email me I'll send it to you. Email is: honeyfromhell@hotmail.com

Rediculous email I know, but its the most unlike me thing I could think of to stop people getting hold of me haha!!

nervoussara Sun 21-Jun-09 22:21:14

Hi erikamaye,
I'm due in Jan. Would love to meet up. Happy to chat or meet. smile

ErikaMaye Fri 10-Jul-09 00:17:15

That would be lovely nervoussara Please feel free to email me on the above address!

Becks4 Sun 26-Jul-09 22:01:53

I have recently moved to Hove, have a 19 month old son and due again at the end of August. Really keen to meet with mums in similar situation in Brighton / Hove.

ErikaMaye Mon 27-Jul-09 14:05:47

Hey, welcome to Hove How are you finding things so far?

Maria69 Mon 27-Jul-09 15:31:50

Hi

We moved to Brighton last year and so don't know many people here yet. We'd like to meet up with other expectant mums in Brighton & Hove area. My partner is expecting our first child in November. Weekends would be best for us if poss.

ErikaMaye Mon 27-Jul-09 16:44:44

Hey Maria, we're expecting out first in November too. Would be great to meet you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now