New to Brighton and keen to meet other mums

(8 Posts)
newtobrighton Thu 14-May-09 20:41:14

Hi mums,

I'm in the process of moving to Hove and am keen to meet other mums in the area. My daughter is turning four this summer so it would be great to meet up with other mums with children of a similar age, although my little one loves even littler ones - it makes her feel all grown up!

I have also posted on the latest meet up thread but thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread.

I work Mondays - Thursdays so Fridays or weekends are good for me - or I can just skive off work and come and meet you when you next get together.

I look forward to hearing from you.

MrsMerryHenry Wed 10-Jun-09 21:36:27

Hi! I'm moving to Hove at the end of the month! Have a 2 yo DS. Still looking for people to meet up with?

Tortington Wed 10-Jun-09 21:38:43

we are having a meet soon look out for the thread - no kids strictly good food and wine

Pollyanna Wed 10-Jun-09 21:45:16

whereabouts in Hove are you going to be livign?

I'm not sure I can make the meet up - how long are you planning to be there for Custy?

Tortington Wed 10-Jun-09 21:46:35

i don't think anything has been arranged for sure.

MrsMerryHenry Wed 10-Jun-09 21:52:50

Sounds great Custy!

I'll be near Hove Park. How often do you all meet up?

Tortington Wed 10-Jun-09 21:57:04

we are meeting on 20th june - the thread is in active convos - have just posted on it

MrsMerryHenry Wed 10-Jun-09 23:25:27

Ahh, pity - we won't be there till the following week. Maybe I'll join you at the next meet-up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now