New single mum and baby - new to Hove

(8 Posts)
Alexandtinker Mon 22-Sep-08 10:36:16

Hi Brighton Mumsnetters

Moved to Hove in August before shooting back to my parents in Yorkshire to have my baby girl (who arrived last week). Moving back to my flat in Hove next week but don't really know many people (apart from the father of my baby and a few of his friends), and could do with making some friends of my own... Could also do with some help sorting out doctors too if anyone know a good one (i live just by the station)?

cheers smile

Tortington Mon 22-Sep-08 10:38:29

cornerstone community centre church road

Tortington Mon 22-Sep-08 10:39:57

amigos was always well supported when i used to work in that area ( community work)

RnB Mon 22-Sep-08 10:43:05

Message withdrawn

Alexandtinker Mon 22-Sep-08 19:11:31

Thanks RnB
Shall give you an email when I get back to Hove and have settled in a bit. Thanks. smile

thejessa Tue 23-Sep-08 20:52:15

Hi Alexandtinker, I too am from yorkshire and expecting a baby girl in just 9 weeks am just in preston park so would be happy to say hello some point soon.
email me on jess.conway@mac.com as I am just starting to meet other mums here at the moment.

which part of yorkshire are you from?

Jess x

emskaboo Wed 24-Sep-08 14:19:54

Hi Alexandtinker,

I'm another refugee from Yorkshire, York in fact. I live in Poet's Corner not far from you, if you fancy meeting up then please email me on emilyrb@ntlworld.com.

Alexandtinker Wed 01-Oct-08 12:18:16

thejessa and emskaboo.

I'm from Harrogate way (Just near Ripley Village). Just got back to Hove last night, got a lot of unpacking to do and trying to get baby back into a bit of a routine having had her sleep all the way from Yorkshire and being awake all of last night!

Will email soon. Many thanks. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now