preston park mums

(24 Posts)
dustyteddy Thu 22-May-08 20:52:51

Hello,
Does anyone live near Preston Park and would like to meet for a coffee and a chat? I have 2 dc's and find it difficult to get to M&T at the moment. Would be great to make some new mum friends.

ShortandSweet Sun 29-Jun-08 06:24:40

Hi Dusty let me know if your still up for this.

purplecrocs Mon 07-Jul-08 20:58:11

Ditto dustyteddy and Shortand Sweet!! Just started mat leave (baby no.2 due in 4 weeks) and would be good to meet up. DD is 21 months and we're often in Preston Park!

ShortandSweet Tue 08-Jul-08 07:30:27

Hey purple, haven't heard from Dusty, but would like to meet for a coffee and maybe some cake. My DD is 26mths so they are quite close in age.

I work Mon-Thurs. I could meet from 4pm during the week and then Friday - Sun I could do any time.

dustyteddy Mon 21-Jul-08 20:28:17

Hi all, sorry haven't seen this thread for a while. Would like to meet up with any local mums. I can meet on Friday's if anyone else would like to. I have ds who is nearly 3 and dd who is 6 months.

How about we meet in Preston Park, as it is close to all of us. Is Friday 8th August any good to anyone?

ShortandSweet Tue 22-Jul-08 05:45:16

So that is Friday 2 weeks. Yes thats good for me. What time suits you?

ShortandSweet Tue 22-Jul-08 05:46:43

Just realised I will be leaving for a wedding at about 2ish so 10am would be good for me

dustyteddy Tue 22-Jul-08 07:45:09

10 a.m. is fine here S&S. Anyone else want to join?

ShortandSweet Tue 22-Jul-08 08:19:48

I think purple might have had her baby as she has been on here since. But hopefully we might get a few more together. Have you gone to the bright meet ups area. We are have a mums only meet up on Sat 6th Sept if you up for it?

ShortandSweet Tue 22-Jul-08 08:30:04

# She HASN'T be on her since. Bit of a typing error

dustyteddy Thu 31-Jul-08 17:19:02

sorry s&s I need to cancel friday, as something unavoidable has come up. Can we rearrange? Hope you get this message in time!

oiwhatsoccurring Thu 31-Jul-08 19:48:13

Hi Dusty thats no problem. I am glad actually because I have so much on in the next couple of weeks. Let me know when your next free.

dustyteddy Thu 31-Jul-08 20:53:40

ok thanks for understanding. Would you prefer I contact through email? Mine is luce dot uk at gmail dot com . Look forward to hearing from you.

dustyteddy Fri 12-Sep-08 22:36:01

Hi, I'm resurrecting this thread to see if any other mums would like to meet up. I'm not having much success meeting friendly mums with these cliquey m&t groups around here!

oiwhatsoccurring Sat 13-Sep-08 06:32:07

Hi dusty I am still around and completely forgot to email you. Do you want to meet next Friday at Preston park?

dustyteddy Sat 13-Sep-08 07:35:26

thanks, oiwhatsoccurring. Wow you're up bright and early!

I can't make friday sadly, what about wednesday 17th Sept at 10 a.m. in pp.

oiwhatsoccurring Sat 13-Sep-08 07:40:00

I work Monday to Thursday until 4ish. Could meet the next Friday or during the week at 4.30.

oiwhatsoccurring Sat 13-Sep-08 07:40:39

Yes DD doesn't let me have a sleep past 5am so always up early

dustyteddy Sat 13-Sep-08 08:01:05

How about 5pm on wednesday at preston park playground. I will have to leave at 6pm to sort out dc's for bed. Hope that is ok with you. We can always arrange another time to meet later on.

oiwhatsoccurring Sat 13-Sep-08 08:11:45

Yeah that will be good. She you then. I have a grey Maclaren and only one child.

dustyteddy Sat 13-Sep-08 18:33:58

Sorry just got back from a farm visit.

Look forward to seeing you then. I also have a mclaren xt and dc's (8 months dd) 2.11 ds.

Hopefully we will recognise each other from the description. I can't believe there will be too many other mums around at that time. If not I have CAT option to talk privately.

DaisyC Sun 14-Sep-08 08:39:51

Hello, can I join you in preston park on wednesday?? I live near by, I've got a 4 month old son & it would be great to get to know some other mums in the area.

oiwhatsoccurring Sun 14-Sep-08 09:41:23

Hey dusty if you email me on sara1wilson@yahoo.co.uk and I can give you my mobile.

Daisy of course you can, do you want to email me too then?

thejessa Wed 17-Sep-08 16:39:05

hello dusty, and oi and Daisy, Guess i have missed you all for this week but if anyone is up for a coffee or something in preston park next week then please email me on jess.conway@mac.com as am fairly pregnant now and would very much like to get to know other friendly mums before i burst.

Jess

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now