Looking for a nanny share - anyone interested?

(5 Posts)
Sosso Sat 12-Apr-08 14:06:03

Hello,
We are looking for a nanny share for 3 days a week Mon - Wed, 7:30 am to 7pm from September 2008. The nanny needs to at least start and end her days at our place but flexible about where she is between 8:30 am and 6:30pm. would at least be partly in our place, which is a nice 3 bedroom house next to Brighton station well set up for kids (though only small patio). Amelie (2 y old) has been at nursery until now so good with other kids and will need a nanny who gives her plenty of social contact.

If anyone is interested or knows of other ways in which I could find a nannyshare, let me know!
Thanks.

BrummieOnTheRun Mon 14-Apr-08 17:24:25

Hi sosso, I can't justify a nanny at the moment, but just wanted to check you'd gumtree'd? I've had quite a lot of success with it, albeit advertising for childcare rather than advertising my nanny.

BrummieOnTheRun Mon 14-Apr-08 17:27:50

ah, just re-read your post properly and realise you don't have a nanny in mind yet. gumtree might still be worth a punt. it's the first place I'd look if I was looking for a nanny so you might have some luck netting another mum.

Sosso Sun 15-Jun-08 08:07:27

Thanks for the tip. I will try it. I have now found a nanny if anyone reads this and is interested. She's lovely and very experienced and is up for looking after more kids.

Salmagundi Mon 03-Aug-09 21:08:02

Did you find anyone to share? I'm moving into the area and might be interested.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now