family friendly Dr. near preston park

(5 Posts)
brightonlass Tue 26-Feb-08 15:22:18

I'm looking for a new Dr. that is good with children. Can anyone recommend a surgery and Dr. which is located near preston park? Thanks!

BrummieOnTheRun Thu 28-Feb-08 13:56:58

Stanford surgery is good because the pharmacy is on-site, it has parking and it's buggy-accessible.

lots of doctors who vary in child-friendliness, but you can always get same day appts for kids which is important. I've had no issues.

175 Preston Rd, right next to the park.

interstella71 Wed 20-Aug-08 22:31:48

Beaconsfield practice is on the same site (floors 3 qnd 4) as the stanford practice. I joined about a year ago because my previous GP was giving me the creeps and I have seen quite a few doctors due to an unexpected health problem. My little ones have also been seen a couple of times. I have been really impressed with everyone I have met, its definitely the best practice Ive been to in the last 18 years!

kittywise Wed 20-Aug-08 22:35:40

I don't know what it's like now but when I lived round there I was at the "florence road" surgery and they were all very nicesmile

furrycat Thu 21-Aug-08 08:34:42

The Florence Road surgery is called Preston Park surgery - it's fine, the doctors all seem nice enough, the nurses are LOVELY and no problem getting an appointment. There are emergency appointments every morning - you just turn up at 8.30 which works really well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now