Newly pregnant friendly lady living in Saltdean any other in same position

(4 Posts)
Minions1 Thu 27-Apr-17 13:46:26

Hiya

I am a newbie pregnant lady, I am 32 years old and friendly. I am currently 9 weeks pregnant so all new to me. I live in Saltdean and don't know that many people in the area, just wondered if there was any other women going through the same experience in the area. If anyone wanted to arrange to meet for a coffee?

Trebla Sat 29-Apr-17 13:13:50

Hi! I actually live in NZ but own in Saltdean and had two of my three boys whilst living on Lustrells Vale. I know there is a thriving community. Try the local saltdean fb page. Saltdwan is so family friendly now I know it won't take long for you to meet up with other parents. Good luck with baby and if you are considering daycare out them down at the Barn now for a place when they turn 1 x

Minions1 Sun 30-Apr-17 17:31:26

Hi there

Thanks for the message and the advice. I will have a look out for the saltdean fb page like you said. There's a pregnancy yoga class in saltdean that I'm hoping to join.

Thankyou again

Katie

JellieHolmes Thu 01-Jun-17 23:50:12

hiya,

Im jenny and I live in Saltdean. I don't know many people round here either. I'm 30 and have a lovely 22 month old. I am also in early pregnancy 🙂. Would love to meet up for a drink sometime?

Jenny

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now