Blueberry @ Davigor or Hopscotch @ Nizells

(4 Posts)
singa1214 Sun 02-Aug-15 21:01:40

Hi. We've recently just moved to Brighton with our two young kids (2y8mths & 14mths), and I've been looking for daycare centres. Just wondering if there's anyone who can share some of their experience/feedback on Blueberry nursery @ Davigor Road and Hopscotch @ Nizells Ave? I really like both and can't decide! Thank you.

Applepicker Tue 04-Aug-15 21:56:04

I'm not at the nizells road one, but my kids go to one of the hopscotches in the city. All of mine have loved it there, lovely staff (with v low turnover) and lots to do. Nizells was full when we applied and I preferred it to blueberry. Found blueberry a bit arrogant and it seemed to be an effort to show me round whereas manager at hopscotch was lovely and made us feel welcome

HoveMrs Thu 13-Aug-15 15:45:12

Hi Singa1214,
I have not got any experience of Hopscotch or Blueberry but can highly recommend Young Sussex Nursery on Dyke Road (by 7 dials). The manager Daniela is lovely as are all the other staff. They offer a no obligation trial session if you give her a ring. My daughter and little boy are very happy at YS :-)

BTW - Daynurseries.co.uk is a good website for feedback as you can read parent reviews for the various nurseries in your area.

Young Sussex on Dyke Road gets excellent reviews from Brighton/Hove parents (9.9 out of 10, click on the reviews tab): www.daynurseries.co.uk/daynursery.cfm/searchazref/50001066YOUB

Good luck finding a nursery that is right for you :-).

berighton Fri 14-Aug-15 01:19:40

Hi Singa, I don't have any experience of those nurseries but I really recommend playcare nursery on Windlesham Road which is right near nizells avenue.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now